Non-Filers Of Tax Returns CAN Re-Enter The System!
But don’t do it alone.
- Lots of our clients are Non-filers.
- We understand what it’s like to want to get your life back.
- We understand your fear of the IRS.
- Re-entering the system is the best thing for you to do.
- But you must be VERY CAREFUL.
YOU must take the first step – Call Jeff Fouts Tax Attorney today!
- To do this job right we need to evaluate your circumstances and move cautiously.
- It’s time to get on with your life, and stop worrying about the IRS.
- Not a single one of our clients has EVER been sent to jail, nor have any of them even been threatened with criminal prosecution by the IRS. A tax professional can help steer your case toward peaceful resolution, and may reduce the likelihood of criminal prosecution.
- We understand how bad circumstances can prevent you from filing. Afterwards, the fear and confusion creep in and you don’t file future tax returns.
- Good reasons to file your tax returns: It helps you qualify for an Offer in Compromise, for Chapter 7 Tax Bankruptcy, it starts the Statute of Limitations clock running, and other reasons.
- Remember: you can’t be jailed for not paying your taxes, but you can be jailed for not filing your tax returns. Don’t take any risks, let us help you file your old tax returns and help you get your life back in order.
There ARE Solutions to your tax problem.
We can help you do it the RIGHT way! Let a professional tax attorney straighten things out.