Problems with the IRS? Contact Fouts Law Goup, LLC

Do you have tax problems with the IRS?

If the answer is yes, you need to talk with a Tax Attorney.

Fill out the below form and we will schedule a free consultation with you to determine how we can help resolve your tax problem.

Get protection from the IRS:

  • Any kind of Income Tax Problem
  • Owe Back Taxes
  • Business Sales Tax
  • Withholding Tax
  • Tax Audit
  • Bank or Wage Levy

Jeff Fouts can help

  • I've handled thousands of tax cases in the U.S. over the last twenty years.
  • I'm a member of the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Tax Court
  • I handle IRS cases in all 50 U.S. States.
  • I can handle any kind of IRS Tax Issue.
  • I have an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and stacks of positive client reviews.
Jeff Fouts A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, Court Memberships and Accreditation