About Jeff Fouts Tax Attorney
Mr. Fouts has successfully:
- Settled back taxes for Pennies on the Dollar owed
- Stopped IRS wage and bank levies (garnishments)
- Had property liens lifted
- Gotten affordable installment agreements
- Filed bankruptcy against the IRS
- Had penalties and interest forgiven
- Reduced taxes by running out the IRS’ time to collect
IRS Tax attorney Jeff Fouts is licensed to help IRS taxpayers located ANYWHERE in the United States.
Mr. Fouts has been quoted on the topics of not paying taxes and not filing tax returns.
USA Today, April 14, 2006, page 3A
“War on tax waged against cost of war” about tax “resisters” who refuse to pay taxes in protest to war in Iraq. Tax protestors are not looked upon favorably by the IRS and it is important to have good representation if you have a history of not filing income taxes.
JEFFREY I FOUTS ATTORNEY Jeff Fouts Tax Law Office is listed with Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. Business listing profiles and meets all criteria for the top level D&B certification program.
Law Office Location:
|Mail:||Jeff Fouts & Associates
Attorney at Law
772 Maddox Drive, Suite 114
East Ellijay, GA 30540
|Office for Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, East Cobb and Cumming areas:
1002 Bombay Lane
Roswell, GA 30076