The IRS Only Has A Limited Time
To Collect Your Back Taxes
The IRS’ clock is ticking
- A professional can determine when the IRS’ time limit to collect taxes runs out.
- In most cases the IRS has only a limited time to collect the unpaid taxes.
- You must CAREFULLY evaluate exactly when that time period will run out.
Your troubles may be over
- If the IRS’ time has run out, or if it will run out soon, your troubles may be over.
- Delaying tactics may be used to stall the IRS while their time runs out.
- Once the IRS is out of time, they MUST stop ALL collection action against you.
- The IRS MUST release all property liens (with very limited exceptions).
This can be a VERY effective solution
- Let Jeff Fouts, Tax Attorney analyze your case to see if the IRS’ time is about to run out.
- We’ll determine if this strategy fits your circumstances.