You Can’t Get Blood Out Of A Turnip!
The IRS has certain individuals they cannot collect taxes from. Jeff Fouts can help you determine if you are in the not collectible category.
“Not Collectible” Status
- It’s a fact – you can’t get blood out of a turnip.
- Even the IRS knows it and accepts that fact.
- If the IRS determines that you are “Not Collectible”, they MUST IMMEDIATELY stop any wage or bank levies (garnishments) against you.
You may be eligible for relief TODAY
- In order for you to be considered “Not Collectible” by the IRS, you must meet certain guidelines.
- If you meet these guidelines, you could be in a VERY good position to get rid of your tax debts once and for all!
You must be very careful
- You should hire a professional with knowledge of the IRS’ procedures.
- Why? Because the key is to determine the least amount that the IRS will accept from you.
- Let a tax professional prepare the documents for you – quickly and affordable.
- If your financial information is not submitted correctly, you will be forced to pay more than necessary.