Having an IRS problem is a never-ending nightmare. I know, I am licensed to represent taxpayers in all 50 States, and I have represented clients much like you in at least 31 States and four foreign countries.
The IRS is constantly hunting down taxpayers who owe them money or who are non-filers. There are serious consequences to owing money to the IRS. As you are probably aware, the IRS has the authority to:
- levy (garnish) your wages, Social Security and pension income
- levy (garnish) your bank account, investments or accounts receivable
- place a lien on any property you may own
- seize your automobiles or your home
- prosecute you for criminal violations (for example, not filing tax returns)
- file tax returns for you, but not give credit for expenses & exemptions you may have.
We have experience with each of these problems, and also with the SOLUTIONS available to deal with the IRS. Examples of the Solutions include, but are not limited to: monthly Installment Agreements, Offer in Compromise (settling the tax debt for less than you owe), forgiveness of interest & Penalties, Bankruptcy against the IRS, and being declared Uncollectible.
Over the past 10 years we have represented hundreds and hundreds of IRS tax collection case clients. We have dealt with a wide variety of tax problems AND tax solutions. Most Important is the fact we have NEVER had a client sent to jail or even threatened with prosecution.
Why not let us help you begin the process of dealing with the IRS so that you can get on with the rest of your life?
If you ever decide you want our help dealing with your IRS problem, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
P.S. Don’t wait until the IRS comes to you. Let us help you deal with your IRS Problems. Call me today at 1-800-509-2770 and lets get the ball rolling