Call (888) 995-6785

Live Help Available Monday thru Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM EST or Schedule a FREE Consultation Here »

As tax filing time approaches, do you find yourself wanting to file a complaint against the IRS?

Are you exasperated with the ways our country collects its tax revenue, and the obscene amount of taxes it collects? Are you pleased as punch about the how Congress spends our tax dollars?

Wouldn’t it be great if we could simply fill out a big complaint card and then drop it into the U.S.’s big complaint box, and the entire tax system immediately changed? I’d be grateful if it did.

Are you fed up with our tax system, and thinking about getting off the bus, so to speak, and not filing your tax return or paying your income tax correctly?

Let me be clear. I don’t like the IRS any more than you do. I too, want to file a complaint. But I don’t know how much good it would do. In fact, despite the short term satisfaction you’ll get from complaining, it’s another thing all together to take that to the next level of action – not filing your tax return. The formal legal term for this failure to fulfill your due is called “failure to file”. Believe it or not “failure to file” is actual a crime, but don’t worry, it’s only a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in federal prison. This is the kind of protest that can backfire badly. I know because I get called in to help when people have made that choice.

File Your Complaint

So, go ahead, file a complaint with Congress. Voice your concerns. Vote your conscious. But go ahead and start dealing with your IRS tax problem. And the sooner, the better.

Get Your IRS Problem Fixed

If you have unfiled tax returns or unpaid taxes, I have a tough recommendation for you.

Take steps to deal with your IRS problem. Don’t justify not taking action just because you aren’t happy with our tax system. No one likes it! (Except those 40% of “taxpayers” who don’t pay any taxes anymore.)

So… Just do it – Both of them.

Just do both of them (I guess that’s bad grammar) File your complaint, but also file your tax returns.

Until next time,
Jeff Fouts

Share →

Call (888) 995-6785

Live Help Available Monday thru Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM EST or Schedule a FREE Consultation Here »

Monthly Tax Help Newsletter

Our best Tax Help Delivered Once a Month. Unsubscribe Anytime - No Spam EVER