About the Guide
Find out how you can take advantage of every potential option you may have to stop the IRS from seizing your assets and to decrease or eliminate your IRS debt. Jeff tells you what all your potential options are to deal with the IRS, because solving your IRS problem is importantto you and to us. Simply complete the request form at the right, and well email you the guide. Its absolutely FREE!
Dont fool yourselfthe IRS wont offer you a sweetheart deal to settle just because you file an Offer in Compromise request. It takes hard work, but success is possible. We understand the importance of avoiding common mistakes made by taxpayers and less experienced tax professionals when fighting the IRS to settle problems of unpaid tax debt and unfiled tax returns. We pay careful attention to the basics for every single client:
- proper investigation of the clients particular facts
- solid preparation of the Offer in Compromise request, knowing each client is unique
- abundant use of the clients financial documents to push the IRS toward accepting our proposed settlement.
The true value of having quality, aggressive legal representation by an experienced tax attorney is that all of your options to deal with your tax problem are explored. We have represented many satisfied clients across America and several foreign countries who have owed large tax debts to the IRSand regularly represent taxpayers whom the IRS may not like, but we have never had the IRS send, or even threaten to send, a single one of our clients to jail. Were proud of our long track record.
Dont take our word for itwe offer easy ways for you to verify our credentials. The free information packet contains:
- numerous client testimonials,
- proof of admission to the U.S. Tax Court,
- proof of good standing with the Online Better Business Bureau,
- proof of good standing with our local Better Business Bureau.
It should go without saying—never hire a tax professional you can’t check out. Get HELP Below