The IRS and Georgia Department of Revenue are Loosening Their Grip—for Now
You need to talk with a Georgia Tax Attorney.Fill out the form below and we will schedule a free consultation with you to determine how we can help resolve your tax problems.
Right now the IRS has provisions to help recession-hit businesses and professionals get their taxes drastically reduced, and for a short time the Georgia Department of Revenue is offering similar programs through Offer in Compromise program.
If you owe tax money to both the IRS and the State of Georgia, it’s only a matter of time before they begin trying to seize your assets. There are no tax amnesty programs out there, but these programs are as close as you’ll ever get.
If you would like to learn more about my law office, I've summarized some of my credentials, history, accreditations, clients, and more below.
Get protection from Georgia and the IRS:
- Owe more than $20k in back taxes? You are likely to qualify.
- CPAs can be called to testify against you in court.
- Attorney conversations are 100% confidential.
- If you haven’t filed taxes in years, an attorney can help.
- If you can’t afford to pay the IRS, you can get an affordable, lower repayment.