Ellijay Tax Attorney
IRS Tax Relief in Ellijay, Georgia
When you feel your IRS troubles are insurmountable Fouts Law Group, LLC is here to help, right here in Ellijay.
We focus on giving IRS tax relief to our clients
- Jeff Fouts will speak and negotiate with the IRS. You won’t have to do this.
- Fouts Law Group, LLC believes a tax problem is a tax problem no matter if it is large or small. We have the experience to take care of your large case yet small enough to be personal about it.
- With over 20 years of experience, we have worked with over 3000 clients in all 50 states.
- No two tax problems are the same. Each case we represent requires a custom approach.
- We are always responsive to your correspondence, whether by email or phone.
Jeff Fouts’ credentials speak for themselves:
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Graduated from the University of Georgia
- Admitted to the State Bar of Georgia, 1993
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the following:
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
Even though no two tax problems are the same, there is no tax issue that Fouts Law Group, LLC isn’t prepared to handle. We keep up with all current laws. For instance, we keep constant tabs on how the Affordable Care Act will affect your taxes.
We are also skillful and respected IRS negotiators. No matter what your situation, we can help reduce or eliminate fees, penalties, back taxes, liens, or other IRS intrusions on your daily finances.
Any IRS confrontation is likely to be complicated, why not let our experience and expertise help you through your tax situation. Give us a call today.
Ellijay, GA 30540
Office for Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, East Cobb and Cumming areas:
1002 Bombay Lane
Roswell, GA 30076