We Do Business The Old Fashioned Way:
We Treat Our Clients With Respect
We know it may sound “hokey”, but we make every attempt to do business the “old-fashioned” way.
We don’t care if we do business in a “hokey” or “old-fashioned” manner…
– we like it, our clients like it, and we believe you will too.
We truly believe that its just as easy to treat a client with respect as it is to treat a client rudely. So why not be nice?
A Tax Attorney with a “Bedside manner”?
Mr. Fouts and his staff have a simple, yet powerful, goal – to treat each client the way we would like to be treated.
Do we succeed perfectly every time? Of course not! But we continue to make a diligent attempt to truly – truly – serve our clients.
Mr. Fouts ….
- Has all your options fully explained to you
- Has it explained to you why he believes that one option, or set of options, are best for the you
- Shoots straight with you – he has it discussed with you what the facts really are, and how they impact your case
We do our best to treat clients the way we’d like to be treated
We make every effort to make sure…
- You are treated with respect
- You are never talked “down to” – we don’t treat you like an idiot
- Your phone calls are returned promptly, and if you are away from your phone when we call back, then we leave a message for you if possible
- We are patient with you – we know that this is a stressful time for you
We look forward to helping you with your IRS problems
Remember – your tax problem will usually get worse over time – not better.
Where do you go from here?
Do yourself a favor – don’t be like some taxpayers who just HOPE the IRS will go away.
Call me and let’s start dealing with the IRS – today.
Call Toll Free 1-800-509-2770.
Don’t wait until the IRS comes to you. Let us help you deal with your IRS Problems. Call me today at 1-800-509-2770 and lets get the ball rolling!